Monday, March 12, 2007

Mandy Moore got some of her sense back



Page Six is reporting that the used-to-be-fatty-now-oh-so-thin-and-popular DJ AM & Mandy Moore have called it quits. They were dating for about 5 seconds. Here's hoping that stupid celebrities stop dating DJ AM all together, and he quietly fades into the realm of the forgotten. Of course, I hope he becomes wildly depressed before we finally get to forget about him, and gains back all of the weight that he had cut out of his stomach. Who am I kidding? You know that if he did end up depressed, he'd turn to drugs instead of food and end up weighing a nice 83 lbs. instead of his current manly weight of 96 lbs. Cocaine: The Detroit Diet! Air Supply, please ease the dull pain:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love Mandy Moore and I'm glad she's done with DJ AM. I didn't know he used to be fat?