Friday, March 9, 2007

Madonna helps an Asian, neglects son.



Here is Madonna looking like Missy Elliot. Beep Beep! Who got da keys to da Jeep, Madonna? Just make sure to buckle little David up this time.

H&M released 2 commercials for the clothing line by Madonna that will hit stores on March 22nd. I think this is supposed to be making fun of the fashion industry...or something? Actually, I have no fucking clue what is going on in the long or short version of this commercial. H&M just took it too deep for me, man. Can someone call Criss Angel? I'm pretty sure this H&M commercial just MindFreaked me. Take a look at the long version, below, and then click here to see the short version. I think Madonna wants to have sex with the Asian girl, and that is why the white girl has a single tear at the end...but again, I have no idea.

No comments: