Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lily Allen is 50!



She likes to kick! And stretch! And kick!

I don't know much about Lily Allen. I've heard that 'Smile' song, and I liked it because it was cute and mean at the same time, which is something I strive for in my personal life. But when I see pictures like this, I feel like the guy in the picture who is clearly not amused. I just keep looking at his face and laughing and thinking that would probably be me if I was standing next to Lily Allen, except I probably would have pushed her drunk ass down, instead of holding her up while looking disgusted. Lily Allen is cute though, and if I had to pick between her and that other crazed British artist that everyone seems to love and I know nothing about, Amy Winehouse, you know I'd go with Allen. Some of you have to be Lily Allen fans, is it worth my time? Keep in mind I am very busy doing very little...

5 comments:

ray said...

i like how disgusted that dude standing next to her looks. tyra would be proud of all the emotion in his eyes...

ray said...

i like how disgusted that dude standing next to her looks. tyra would be proud of all the emotion in his eyes...

Anonymous said...

Explanation, sweetie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKVbgkfFygY&mode=related&search=

-The video is lame, but I like lyrics, though ...

Greetings from Arnencé (the ab fab sender)

(as if you care: wwww.myspace.com/larsonhamburg)

sarah said...

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Although like the guy I'd be making a T'd off face too. However, I think that is part of the cuteness Lilly Allen holds. She is abrasive & cute!

AJ said...

His face is so expressive in this pic - it's hilarious. I love this shot, it says a lot about Lily. I think she wipes the floor with the whinehouse - she's a pop star in the truest sense, and a real person, whereas the whino tries way too hard to be cool and cred.