Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Keep it on the Down Low...whispering...



Secret lov-ers...

There have been several rumors lately regarding the relationship status of "crazy" Naomi Campbell and "why must you always wear that skullcap" Terrence Howard. People have been saying since before the Academy Awards that these two are boning. However, Terrence has decided to clear all this up by saying that Quincy Jones merely asked Terrence to "look after her":


“Quincy Jones did ask me to look after her [Naomi] and to talk to her. The same way Mr. Richard Parsons [Chairman and Chief Executive Officer] called me into his office and said, ‘Mr. Howard, I don’t know anything about your personal life, but your public persona is on par with Sen. Barack and so I want you to talk to Quincy. And so I called Quincy and Quincy had dinner with me and introduced me to Naomi, and that’s what I’m doing. As a human being, as a friend, that’s what we’re supposed to do."


Okaaay...that quote makes no sense to me. Some CEO told Terrence that he reminded him of Barack Obama, and now he has to look after Crazy Campbell? Does this sound like the plot to R. Kelly's "Down Low" video to anyone else? Watch your back, Terrence, and whatever you do...DO NOT TOUCH HER. She will die and you will get beat.

Music Video Codes by VideoCure


Father...protect me!

Source

No comments: