Friday, March 2, 2007

It's MUTHAFUCKIN SHILOH!



My sweet, dear lord. I want to take a large gun and kill them both. Or maybe do a flying kung-fu kick to both of their faces. SO.DAMN.CUTE. I can't even post all of the pictures here. The cuteness of them forces my hands and mind not to function. I don't even think that sentence made any sense! BLAARHGH! That is the only word I can muster to describe the adorableness of these two. Go HERE to see more of this undeniably cute father and daughter. Really, go there. NOW.

EDIT: Link changed to a better, high quality, large array of pictures. Check it all over again!

3 comments:

Molly said...

:: pukes ::

Anne said...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen since I last saw Lola!! That kids is so GD adorable!!

- Andrea