Monday, March 26, 2007

I like this look




If you've been reading the blog, you know that I don't really get excited about fashion. I think high waisted pants will rule, and have been praying that the bodysuit will make its triumphant return in 2K7, but other than that, I just throw on a shirt (because if I've learned anything about fashion from following the lives of celebrities, it is that you don't need pants) and off I go. But this is a look that I can really get behind. Posh & Becks went out and Vicky chose this little number with a big pink zipper down the front to show off her lopsided boobs and 3rd-world-chic collar bone. I like this because it takes all the work out of being a slut. When you are ready to bone, just unzip! I suggest you gays put in a request for Posh to incorporate the zipper into the mensware division of her new fashion line, VB. Gays are going to be the only ones buying that shit anyway, so it might as well come equipt with a zipper on the ass for easy access. I've even thought of a slogan for her new line. "VB...the quickest way to VD or an STD". I'm a marketing genius.

1 comment:

better than you said...

your a narrow minded, homophobic twat. Who the hell are you, thinking you can comment on "gays" like that.