Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I found a Christmas present for my Uncle



Before you go saying that the "Twirl-A-Squirrel" bird feeder is mean to the squirrel, allow me to explain that my Uncle likes to shoot squirrels that climb on his bird feeder with a BB gun. In fact, I think he has a bird feeder just to attract squirrels so he can shoot them. Getting a little twirl is better than getting shot, in my opinion. I don't understand why people get so angry at squirrels eating the bird food, what makes a dumb bird so special that he is allowed his own private feast that the squirrel can't have? I really just don't understand that. But, I think that some Squirrels may find the "Twirl-A-Squirrel" to be an enjoyable ride! It's like Cedar Point for squirrels!!!

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Twirl A Squirrel inventors are assholes. Squirells gotta eat too. I hate birds.

- Andrea

Mindy said...

I'm with you Andrea.