Thursday, March 22, 2007

I can't stop looking at this



Hollywood Tuna posted this photo of F-Lister (Sorry, Buffy fans) Michelle Trachtenberg. In no way am I at all interested in anything this ho does until now. Is this photoshopped? Can she really spin her head around like that? Here's a normal picture of her at the same event:



After comparing the two, it does look like Michelle Trachtenberg is Satan, and has spun her head around in a 180 degree demonic turn. Regardless of whether the photo is photoshopped to look this way or not, she is still making a face that makes her mouth literally look like a puffed up asshole, so...there's always that? What do you think? The Little Satan That Could or Photoshopped (except for the asshole face)?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch has some cute shoes on. That's all I got.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Spooky!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a4hFwJm41h4

Which reminds me ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGOCQB80WnM

Anyways, she ain't gonna be that famous with that sort of head ... ever!

- Arnencé from www.myspace.com/larsonhamburg

candini said...

this picture frightens me. where is her neck? and why is her head so large in comparison to the body it is perched atop? the only explanation is the lil' satan who could!

mdm said...

Freakish, but I loved her in Buffy.

Anne said...

I've been sitting at my desk for 5 minutes trying to do that with my head, and it won't work.