Tuesday, March 6, 2007

HI...THIS IS DAAAVVVE!

First, we had Jessica Simpson as 'The Other Sister', and now Dave Matthews is channeling 'I am Sam' for his guest appearance on House this week.




Now, I don't watch the garbage that is House (I reserve my time for watching "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" if another repeat of ANTM is not on tonight, thank you very much) so if one of you could let me know if Dave Matthews dies on the episode, I'd appreciate it. That would fulfill a long running dream of mine. A dream that was born in college, and is born again with every return to any college campus. You'd think frat boys and ska-hippies would get tired of the DMB...turns out, they will never get tired playing ultimate frisbee to the sweet sounds of "Satellite" by the one and only DMB. Remember children, every time Dave Matthews dies on TV, a ska-hippie gets a new hackey sack! Make it happen, HOUSE.

1 comment:

Molly said...

:: pees self ::


:: dies of laughter ::