Thursday, March 1, 2007

Greetings from the Newbie!

Well hello! After emailing several suggestive photos, I was finally able to convince these fine creators of this fine blog to let me join their twisted family. That being said, let me introduce myself. The name's Girl #2 and I come to you all the way from the land of Kaldhia, where "blogging" is considered something you do to avoid getting pricked in the behind with a ram's head. So, I have a lot of learning to do.
It should also be noted that I somewhat loathe celebrities. Why, you might ask, am I writing for a celebrity blog then? Well once upon a time in Kaldhia there was some wise, drunk bastard who said that it is best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.. and I'd say intruding on their everyday lives is a good way to start. Also, I love Phil Collins and fully intend to one day find a woman to surrogate our child for us, since I do not want to physically ever give birth myself. Anyway, that's pretty much all you need to know about me for now. I can pretty much be summed up by the le art below.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I LOVE the sad dogcow. He is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

welcome, girl #2.

(shannon)

ray said...

dogcows are my favorite animals.

Tiny said...

Very clever of you, Girl #1, to make up another country and pretend to be from there. We all know it's you, because someone from "Khaldia" would have a much firmer grasp of English.