Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't cry for me, Sanjaytina



Although I've given up on American Idol, I watched it last night. There's nothing else on TV on Tuesday, so what else am I supposed to do? Turn off the TV, you say? ARE YOU MAD??? If I turned off the TV, I wouldn't have witnessed the greatest thing to happen to American Idol ever. For some reason, there was a girl in the audience, whose age and mental state will be decided at a later time, who could not stop crying. If you missed it, here's a bit:



Now, you may watch this clip and say - "Hey Girl #1! You're a dick! That's just a cute little girl who is overcome with joy at seeing this soon-to-be really gay Indian boy trying to rock!". Perhaps it was the bottle of wine that I swiftly consumed before I subjected myself to the gut-wrenching pain that is American Idol, but I found this to be incredibly hilarious. The show should be renamed "The Crying Girl Happy Funtime Hour" and have the singing just be secondary. Around 2:08 in the video, you see the first of MANY instances in which this girl squeezes out some tears for the camera. Fake crying is fine by me, don't get me wrong. I will fake cry to get out of any situation I don't want to be in. Parking tickets, work, giving a blow job, walking down the street...ANYTHING. But something was just hilariously wrong with this girl. And where the hell is her family? Did they just let this crying girl wander in and have a seat right next to the judges? I call shenanigans on American Idol! But a good shenanigans, nonetheless. If anything, I respect American Idol more for exploiting a mildly retarded youngster's emotions while subjecting a 17-year-old kid to the ridicule of the entire country. Way to bring the children down, American Idol. If you keep the crazy crying girl, you just may win me back.

9 comments:

Molly said...

I just emailed the same caps to you, before checking in here first...

That girl had us rolling, as well as the pissed off little girl at the end, who didn't get to hug the Idols.

...And I wasn't Crying Girl, OK? Thanks.

Molly said...

I like Chris Sligh again, know why?

He gave Dave at Vote For the Worse a Shoutout!

He is so gonna be in trouble with the Idol Powers That Be now!

http://www.votefortheworst.com/node?page=1

I wish he'd stop singing sucky songs and start bringing the snark back.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

Mojo in the Morning was talking about that cry baby too and apparently American Idol was her Make-A-Wish. That kid apparently is dying. Come on, does that make her any less ridiculous?

- Andrea

Molly said...

aw, man. that's shitty. oh well.

Jackie said...

Yeah! I saw it too! I was going to put the whole thing on my DailyMotion account. I thought it was the funniest, Sanjina couldnt have sucked more and with the little girl screaming and crying...I couldnt have asked for anything more funny.

Girl #1 said...

http://defamer.com/hollywood/american-idol/identity-of-idol-crying-girl-revealed-246059.php

That ho ain't dying. Who's on top and who's on bottom now, billy?

Girl #2 said...

Yeah, completely agreeing with Girl #1...even if she was dying, which we all know now isn't true..

Do you really think they would give that fugly mutant braces if she was dying, though? Seems like a waste of money.

And for the record, braces wouldn't help her anyway and being able to sing better wouldn't make Sanjaya less gay.

ray said...

that kid is a straight up tard.

ray said...

i just saw this picture again, and i am cross. more cross than when those idol a-holes where singing modest mouse. somebody should give that kid something to cry for.
sidenote - im not above hitting kids.