Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Crazed Dog - 1 Rachael Ray - 0



Page Six is reporting that Rachael Ray was bit by a dog in Union Square Park on Saturday. She was apparently defending her dog, Isaboo, who is a PIT-BULL MIX.

RACHAEL Ray was attacked by a dog in Union Square Park Saturday while bravely defending her pit-bull mix, Isaboo. According to the TV host's rep, "This dog came up - there was no owner in sight - and became aggressive. Rachael and some others shooed it away, but it came back and attacked Isaboo. Other dogs were involved, and Rachael jumped in and was bit by one of the dogs on the leg. A nurse was in the park and checked her out. She's fine."


I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think any sort of PIT-BULL needs Rachael Ray to fight its battles for it. But it's okay, I've often wondered if Rachael Ray was part dog, because I've always known she was a bitch (ooohh - zing!), and now I guess I have proof. The story itself says, "other dogs were involved" and then Rachael jumped in. I don't know about y'all, but if I saw a circle of dogs fighting, my first thought would not be - "THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN!" and then jump on in and have a 30-minute-brawl with the crazed dogs. I know, I know, Rachael was just protecting her pup...or was she just looking for LUNCH???

1 comment:

ray said...

i wish that the dog bit her face off. i dont like her or the a-hole way she spells her name.