Friday, March 2, 2007

Angelina Jolie: Ho or Not-A-Ho



Alright, since some of you jerks are too scared to call a baby an A-Hole we're tackling a big one today. Once and for all, we will decide, if Angelina Jolie is a HO or NOT-A-HO. This has been a big debate in the gossip realm for a long time, and I'm tired of it. So we're gonna settle this shit. Let's go!

Angelina Jolie is not adopting me. HO

Angelina does a lot of humanitarian work, and for the most part, keeps it low key unlike some other douchebag who jumps on any hip celebrity cause faster than you can say "I hate you, Bono". NOT-A-HO

Angelina, you need to eat something, right now. I thought you were better than that! HO

Angelina didn't "steal" anyone's husband. Brad Pitt is a grown man who chose to leave his wife on his own. And if my boyfriend left me for Angelina, I would understand. It's fucking Angelina Jolie, how can you compete with that? NOT-A-HO

Is Angelina on the H-train? An H-train conducted by Marilyn Manson? I don't believe it for a second. But the fact that the rumor exists is trashy enough for me to call her a (all together now): HO

Angelina is hot. NOT-A-HO

I like Angelina Jolie. I'm going with Not-a-Ho! However, I have been wrong in the past (But not about Suri Cruise, that baby is an A-Hole! You'll agree with me eventually, wait 15-18 years). Chime in, in the comments! But I swear to Christ, if I hear anything about "poor Jennifer Aniston" I may snap. This is about Angelina, not some chinny ex-friend. Let's get to work!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm gonna say not-a-ho, mostly because I just saw some pictures of her with little Maddox on wwtdd.com and they looked adorable together. I think she's a good mom. And I agree that Brad is a grown man and made his decision on his own - it's not her problem.

Anonymous said...

NO A HO!!!

bitch rules world. okay, so she´s some surgery but she´s still IT!

Anne said...

Not a ho! Pre-divorce I liked Aniston, but she has been a whiny bitch through the whole thing. And it's not POSSIBLE to steal a person from another person -- they have to want to go. Don't get me started on that particular subject!

Plus, she's gotta be WAY better in bed than Aniston.

Jackie said...

NOT A HO

Cause she is super, duper, insane, hot!!

Anonymous said...

Not-a-ho.

I'd do her, and contrary to some recent evidence, I am very particular!

ray said...

not a-ho. she rules.

Anonymous said...

Not-a-ho. Angelina is sweet. She hot, she is into charity work, she likes babies and she has a hell of a rack. How can someone with those credentials be a ho?

- Andrea