Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The aftermath of Eddie: Ass Edition



Remember the last time we saw pregnant Mel B? Well, she looks a bit better in the face, but it looks like the toll that being dumped by Eddie Murphy after you've been impregnated by him works in mysterious ways. Poor Mel B just can't win. His wrath has moved to her ass, and now I'm not quite sure where the baby is growing. Dang, I hope she's not having an ass baby. I think I saw something like that on the Discovery Health channel once. Word on the street is, Eddie likes to put it in the pooper, so an ass baby isn't a completely irrational thought.

3 comments:

candini said...

i can't find your e-mail address on the site and i'm too lazy to look any longer, but you should view this site as i do believe you will appreciate it as i do.
http://www.celebritywit.com/archives/000020.html

ray said...

holy crap. that lady looks hit up.
sidenote - ive decided to NEVER have babies.

Mary Rose said...

I believe they're known as "anal babies".

I learned that in grade school.