Thursday, February 8, 2007

What's happening in Detroit?



In case you haven't been following the incredibly boring case concerning the Baldwin you are least likely to care about, let me give you a quick run down. Baldwin you don't care about was driving his friend's car. His friend's girlfriend didn't know Baldwin had the car, and reported it stolen. Cops pulled Baldwin over in reportedly stolen car. It is all one big misunderstanding, but the fool didn't show up in court, so now he is WANTED. WANTED AND IN DETROIT!!! Story of our lives over here in Southeast Michigan. Apparently Daniel Baldwin is here to shoot a movie called "Little Red Devil", from Horror production company The Skeleton Factory. I will make it my personal mission today, to find the Baldwin you are least likely to care about, and ask him questions about his brother, Alec Baldwin, whom I love. First, I will look at Little Tree Sushi Bar in Royal Oak for lunch. Then I will go back to my office and continue looking for the Baldwin there. I will also keep my eyes peeled for him on my drive home. If you are in Michigan, and see the Baldwin, do not approach him directly. Contact me, and I will approach him, make an ass out of myself, and then take all the credit for finding him. You can contact me at twogirlsplusgay@gmail.com.

No comments: