Friday, February 16, 2007

This is the ho that got to bang Ralph Finnes?



Meet Lisa Robertson. She and her feathered bangs got to bone Ralph Finnes in an airplane lavatory. After initially denying the affair in order to keep her shitty job, she has now come to her senses, and admitted that she and Ralph once got busy in an airplane bathroom, and adds that she also got to bone him at the hotel when they arrived in India. She told The Daily Mail:


"I just stood up, reached down for his hand and told him to follow me," she told friends.

"We went into the toilet and locked the door and off came much of our clothes."

She said they then had passionate and apparently unprotected sex.


Finally this ho is admitting to her delicious unprotected sex. Apparently, when they boned in the hotel they used a condom, which is good because Ralph Finnes was in India to lecture about the dangers of AIDS and the importance of safe sex. But come on, we all know that these "societal rules" or "wise choices" only apply on the ground. All airplanes should be one big ridiculous orgy in the sky, because if you contract HIV in the air, you're cured by the time you land...right? Cheating and diseases don't count in the air, and don't even get me started if you are in space...oh the things you can do in space...anyway. If feathered bangs can get me wild, airplane sex with Ralph Fines...someone get me some scissors, a comb, and some Aqua Net. I had that style when I was 10, so I suppose I am long overdue to bring it back.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This is not fair. Even if you gave this woman a decent hairstyle, she STILL is not pretty enough to bump uglies with Ralph! NOT FAIR.

Mindy said...

Also, her chin is huge.