Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before



I'm going to make a trilogy of films detailing Britney Spears' many trips to the 'Hab. Ms. Spears goes to Rehab, Britney Spears 2: Back in the re-habit, and Britney-ator 3: Rise of the Rehab. Yes, folks SHE IS BACK IN REHAB -- AGAIN! Phew! Hopefully my break from Britney will finally be at hand. But, we know how this goes. She goes in, she realizes that you can't drink or do drugs in rehab - and once she's smoked a pack of cigarettes within the first 10 minutes of being there, the nicotine buzz wears off and she's just got to get the H out of rehab. This time, it sounds like she is going back in because of that custody hearing that K-Fed arranged. Yeah, that's been called off now that she's back in, but good news...K-Fed's got the kids! Wait, that is awful news...I think a nanny with murdering stubs for hands could do a better job raising those kids then either of those two. Let's hope she stays in, for my sake, y'alls. I can't keep up with this ho!

This just in: After seeing this, I'm even more terrified of Britney, and I didn't think that was possible:

No comments: