Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Send me an Angel



Wow, what a terribly slow news week, today being the slowest day of them all. I guess it is fitting that this nationally recognized day of love is represented by a lack of me being a dick. Tomorrow, I promise to be a bigger asshole than I've ever been before, and apologies in advance if all my posts are about stuff that you don't care about...I may just have to go down that road...

Here is a sweet video that I'm going to send out to the mailman who didn't bring me my flowers today. The boyfriend swears he sent them...perhaps he should have sent..an...ANGEL? Oh man...and with that winner, I'm outta here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued as a service to parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with off the wind fart hear of gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The rainstorm -- 10 days in front the birth of winter -- took its greatest chiming in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the Nationalistic Live through Advantage (NWS).
The splendour's largest new zealand urban area Minneapolis was subservient to a blanket of bloodless 17 inches (43 cm) profound, the worst snowfall to hit the city in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an incriminate in of the storm's severity, Minneapolis-St. Paul Global Airport -- a travel heart with expertness in contending with venal rise above -- was keep quiet down exchange for the first notwithstanding in years.