Friday, February 16, 2007

Scarlett Johanson: Twat or Not-A-Twat



So, last week we learned that Sienna Miller is a Ho. Some of us were slightly torn on this one, but thanks to our weekly discussions, wonder no more. Bitch is a straight up HO.

This week, I bring a similar question to the forefront. Scarlett Johanson, Twat or Not-A-Twat? When we first met young Scarlett, I really liked her! But as time goes on, she's definitely looking like a Twat to me. And while most men would like to see her twat, I don't think that necessarily makes her Not-A-Twat...catch my drift? Let's break this one down:

Scarlett Johanson is hot. No one is denying that. Not-A-Twat

Unfortunately, she is also a terrible actress. Awful. The only movie she was good in was Lost in Translation, and that was only because she had about 5 whispered lines and spent the rest of her time on screen pouting and prancing around in her undies. Twat

She wore one of the worst bikini's I've ever seen, and also appeared in some terribly Louis Vuitton Ads. Twat

Ugh, fine...if I have to say something nice about her, I will say that after seeing her on the red carpet and hearing some of the things she had to say...she seemed like a nice person. SEEMED. a tentative Not-A-Twat

But wait...bitch's "album" that you keep hearing about, is her doing TOM WAITS COVERS. This twat thinks she can sing Tom Waits?!?!?!!? TWAT

So...I think it is clear how I feel about her. T-to the-WAT all the way. But, this is not 'Nam, there are rules. Please voice your opinion on whether or not this Twat is a Twat or Not-A-Twat, in the comments! Her life is in your hands, dude.

10 comments:

Mindy said...

T-W-A-T. I've heard she has absolutely ZERO personality.

Anne said...

twat with nice boobs.

Anonymous said...

i'll only vote not-a-twat if that benicio thing is true.

(shannon)

Anonymous said...

I remember when we lived at Maisonette, and you were watching The Girl with the Pearl Earring, and I said that I liked her. You turned and said, "Wait until you see what she does over the next few years before you make that decision." That's right Amber, you called it even four years ago. She is a total T-W-A-T, twat!

(marie)

candini said...

TWAT!!! i hate her voice and she's a bad actress.

candini said...

p.s. this is my favorite blog feature

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to say not-a-twat (and I know I'll regret this). After all, she did take a pass on creepy Tom Cruise.

c. elise said...

she was in line behind me at trader joes once. she was wearing ugg boots, sweats, and a stupid hat that screamed "i'm famous, don't look at me." she also had a personal shopper pushing her cart filled with a shit load of groceries. i'm gonna vote twat.

jambles said...

twat it up, twatty.

Krissybebe said...

Total TWAT! ew just seeing her name makes me cringe.