Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Robbie Williams in Rehab



I don't really know that much about Robbie Williams, except that some gays LOVE LOVE LOVE this dude. A lot of British people love him too, obvs, but some gays really friggin love Robbie Williams. I was at a party once, and a gay whipped out this Robbie Williams picture book and began to hyperventilating-ly tell me all about Robbie Williams. I unfortunately cannot recount the things that he told me about Robbie Williams because I wasn't really listening. All I could think is, "Wow, this is one of those gays that really REALLY loves Robbie Williams! I've never met one of them before!" So, to all of you gays (and others) that really REALLY love Robbie Williams, it is my sad duty to inform you that he is in rehab. Although, going to rehab is getting less and less sad, and more and more like a right of passage onto the A-List. So, maybe this will finally be the big breakthrough into the US that he has been looking for? Robbie is in the 'hab for prescription drugs (lame...). Since I don't really care about Robbie Williams, you can go here if you want to read all about his struggles and shit. Me? I will be watching the video for "Back to Good" by Take That. Robbie Williams was in this band, and they are huge in England, but a one-hit wonder here...did you know that? I didn't. Do you care? Me neither, but I remember this jam...

No comments: