Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Lost tonight!



Here is Evangeline Lilly from Lost, which has its long awaited return tonight at 10PM on ABC. What is wrong with this picture?

A) That shirt is wrong. The peasent thing was sooo _______ years ago, and what the shit is going on with those pockets?

B) The pants are wrong. I don't care how lazy you are, buy and wear some pants that don't have a drawstring.

C) The hair is wrong. Please wash/cut/style that mess immediately.

D) THE BEER IS WRONG!!! WHO BUYS ONLY 4 BEERS AT A TIME? HONESTLY? HAVE YOU EVER ONLY BOUGHT 4 BEERS????

Leave your answer in the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, that's not beer... it's soda.

Anne said...

I vote for #2. Are those SWEATPANTS?

Sher said...

I can honestly say that I have never purchased less than 6 beers, unless, of course, you count the 40's that I routinely buy for when I'm driving.

Anonymous said...

uh... that's reeds ginger beer. So it's really 0 beers. Which disturbingly, is infintely less than 6.