Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Leather jumpsuits, so hot right now.



If you made the poor, poor decision to wear this one sad day in 1999, would you draw attention back to it? That's exactly what Victoria Beckham has done. Posh talked to The Mirror about this outfit, prompting bloggers to track down the photographic evidence of her major fashion faux pas. If I were Victoria, and someone asked me about my biggest fashion mishap, I would say "Are you f-ing kidding me? I'm Victoria Beckham...I came out the womb dangerously thin and in high heels!" Then I would take my 6 inch heel off and beat the interviewer senseless. I most certainly would not bring the focus back to a look that made me recall (to my dismay) the film "Exit to Eden" starring Dan Aykroyd and Rosie O'Donnell.



You know Posh and David still put on those outfits and make hot, leathery sex with each other...mmmm...their sex smells like burgers.

No comments: