Friday, February 16, 2007

Harry Potter's Ass

I'm just going to be as simple as I can about this. You may have gotten a tease of him elsewhere...but here it is...the real deal...HARRY POTTER'S ASS! Yes, young Daniel Radcliffe bares all in the play Equus, and since we are not fortunate enough to go to the play in England and see Harry Potter's wang, we're just going to have to settle for his youthful and rambunctious ass. Click on the photo if you'd like some barely legal 17-year-old ass this Friday:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I must remember this post when I wonder why we have a surge of pedophiles on our site. Someone call Chris Hansen!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

meh. I was so much more impressed with the rest of him. His tiny butt does nothing for me

Mindy said...

Little Potter has quite the abs!

Anonymous said...

his ass isn't as good as i thought is was going to be

Anonymous said...

he has dimmples in his ass

Anonymous said...

arrrgggghhhhhh my eyes my sacred eyes :'(((


IT BURNZZZZZZ

Anonymous said...

You wrote a very interesting article. And I agree with you. hair loss Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol