Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Germans will not appreciate this.



Here is Hilary Swank in a garbage bag wrapped in electric tape at the "Freedom Writers" photocall in Berlin, Germany. I hope she is surrounded by a pack of angry Germans (is there really any other kind?...) and i hope they pummel her for coming to their country looking like this. Also, I'm a bit tired of pockets on dresses. At first, I thought it was cute, but now I'm just convinced that these stars are using the pocket to get a quick 'flick of the vag' in to relax them on the red carpet. While I'm sure this news excites you fellas, it just makes me feel weird. Take the pocket on this dress, worn by Monica Cruz (Penelope's sister). If that front pocket wasn't designed for some hand-on-bearded clam action, I don't know what is...

2 comments:

Molly said...

o/t: holy rusted uncircumcised daniel radcliffe wang, batman! (heads up, it's out there).

Anonymous said...

Amber you are offensive. P.s. I love dresses with pockets I can put my cigs in there.

- Andrea