Monday, February 26, 2007

A Dream Come True



Holy Crap!

First, a little background. I love the show Melrose Place. LOVE IT. I'm so excited I'm getting the Soap channel to watch the re-runs, and I was pretty much obsessed with all of its trashiness when it was on the air. The fact that HEATHER LOCKLEAR and JACK WAGNER, or Amanda and Peter, are potentially dating is literally a dream come true for me. While other little girls were dreaming of their own wedding, I was content imagining that the numerous weddings and fights on Melrose Place were actually a reality. Oh happy day, indeed. The only question that remains is whether or not to hate Bon Jovi now, as Richie Sambora was probably the only barrier in not having this happen sooner. This is definitely my new favorite celebrity couple. Here is a clip from Melrose Place, when Amanda accientally shot Peter. And yes, I intentionally chose the clip from you tube that looked like it was recorded with a hand held camera off the TV in someone's living room to highlight the sheer trash of this show. Enjoy:



Source via Dlisted.

5 comments:

Anne said...

SHUT UP.

PLEASE let it be true!

Anonymous said...

It was my childhood dream too!!

I didn't blame it on Bon-Jovi though, I blamed it on Felisha. Felisha kept Jack from Amanda

Dave Singleton said...

This is very cool news. It's about time! Amanda and Peter should never have split after the island wedding.

http://celebri-spiral.blogspot.com/2007/02/february-28-2007-stop-celebri-spiral.html#links

shoegal said...

a drue totally coming true !!!!! i so grew up with melrose place !! i hope they'll stay forever together.
Hope i'll meet them, just once see them outside the little TV :)

shoegal said...

a dream sorry...