Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Diana Ross on Inside the Actor's Studio



Here is an end of the day math equation for you. What do you get when you take the craziness of Britney, add the diva-ness of Beyonce, and multiply by the drug fueled mess of Anna Nicole Smith? Give up? You get the video above, Diana Ross on Inside the Actor's Studio. I'm so glad that I didn't waste my time watching the whole show, because Four Four did a great job of selecting the best parts, and Popbytes did a great job of pointing it out to me. The part about the orange is my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of God and everything that is holy, why won't she fix her muther frickin' teeth!!!

tpraja said...

The official website of Burt Young has been launched. Burt Young the academy award nominated actor and maverick artist was born in queens, NewYork.
He can be browsed at: http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/