Thursday, February 1, 2007

Dear Boston,




Dear Boston,

Has no one in your entire metropoliton city ever seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force? Last time I checked, I was living in the real world, and in the real world, people just blow us up if they want to. They certainly don't leave little lite-bright cartoon characters "giving the finger" before they do so (Oh my god...is it...is that thing flipping me off? IT MUST BE A BOMB! CALL THE AUTHORITIES!). I mean, the wet bandits don't exist, and neither does The Joker. So next time, before you go sending up the Bat Signal, perhaps...i don't know...do a google search? Is any research done before a city is sent into mass panic?



Read the full story, including the fact that they are considering this a "hoax" and arresting people here.

UPDATE: If you want to be my new best friend, please drop $5K on me and buy me one of these LED Advertising bombs, currently listed on Ebay. Or if you live in one of the 9 other cities where people aren't wicked crazy, please remove one of these signs, and give it to me, so I can sell it on Ebay. Thanks!

No comments: