Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Can you tell the difference between black people?



An old man confused Will Smith with Barack Obama. I am really starting to feel bad for Barack Obama here. First he was confused with Osama Bin Laden, and then he was mistaken as a sex offender:



And now, people think Will Smith is Barack Obama (which is practically like confusing him with a sex offender again). But you know, I get this, because, as a straight white person, all y'all people who aren't straight and/or white look the same to me. Asians, Latinos, Blacks, Asians, Astronauts, Gays, Asians...it's all one big non-white confusing mess. So I ask you to help me clear up a few things:

Round One:




Here we have Randy Jackson and Star Jones...but who is the top, and who is the bottom in this fearsome twosome???

Round Two:




Here we have an extra twist of confusion. These people are white, but think that they are black. Who the hell are these two? Tell them apart for me, and then someone mark one of their backs with something so I can forever tell the difference.

And finally, Round Three:




Here we have some asian, and another asian. Can you tell them apart? I sure as shit can't.


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's incredibly disturbing that people can't tell Barack Obama and Will Smith apart... The former is dead sexy, and the latter is hellaciously fug.