Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Britney Spears 2: Back in the re-habit.



TMZ is reporting that Britney Spears is back in rehab. How long will it last this time? Will she be a constant "outpatient" like La Lohan? What will happen to the kinders? These are all questions you may have, if you cared...I on the other hand, am distracted by the greatness of my headline. I've been waiting for a way to work Sister Act 2 into the blog somehow since I started this damn thing, and I couldn't dream of a better opportunity. Sister Act 2 is one of the best movies of all time, and I suggest that we all forget about Britney and her "problems" and think about the groundbreaking brilliance of the motion picture "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit". For you fans of great cinema, this is for you. Perhaps if Britney keeps her eye on the sparrow, she will realize that there ain't no mountain high enough to keep K-Fed from getting her kids if she doesn't get her shit together. Hopefully this try at rehab will be better for Ms. Spears, and she can rejoice in her oh, happy day.



This video is subtitled in Japanese or some shit. Also, one of the comments on you tube for the video is by someone called XxGloomyTearsXx and they said:

"I always admired black people for their voice. It`s abolutly awesome!"


And that, my friends, is why I love the internets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, want to make love to your headline.

(shannon)

Anne said...

TOTALLY cracked up at the headline. Sister Act 2 IS a super good movie. Whoopi at her best!

Anonymous said...

i fucking love it. you have made me 'wake up and pay attention' this morning.



(jigga the nigga)