Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Anna Nicole: Yep, still was crazy...



Above you will find a video of Anna Nicole, high as shit (on probabably a combination of meth, trimspa, and I don't know...live ants?), pregnant at the time, in clown makeup, being videotaped by Howard K. Stern. Bitches...we already knew that she was crazy as hell, which is why this video does not surprise me in the least. You could have a video of Anna Nicole farting the national anthem while pouring a milkshake into her vagina and I would just shrug my shoulders and say "Well...it figures!", because the bitch was crazy. The only reason I am posting this is to show the similarities between ANS high, and Britney high. They are one in the same, people. They both had me at "HUH?...HUH?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should all strive to rock as hard as Anna. That bitch new how to par-tay.
- Andrea

Molly said...

the video of anna is only part of the reason i am awesome.

Molly said...

sweet, merciful lord, britney.

makes federline look like a genius.

Anne said...

This video is not helping my fear of clowns.