Friday, February 23, 2007

Ain't this some shit?



OMG! OMG! OMG!!! The Oscars are THIS SUNDAY! With all the B.Spears action this week, I almost forgot!! BWE directed me to this site which has posted 8 spoilers of the Oscar's telecast this year. Most of them are kind of lackluster, but one of them really got to me. According to that site, Oscar telecast producer Laura Ziskin has planned that each of the Dreamgirls -- Beyoncé, Jennifer Hudson, and Anika Noni Rose -- will sing each others' songs from the movie.

What.The.Eff? So, Beyonce was too tired of no one paying attention to her brilliant song "Listen", so now she's going to steal one of J. Hud's songs? What a dumb ho. I am secretly praying that she attempts "And I'm Telling You (I'm Not Going)", but she'll probably do something a bit easier like "Love you I do" since it was one of the songs nominated this year. If there is a God, please let Beyonce lip-sync that song, and have the tape mess up Milli Vanilli/Ashley Simpson style.

Also, I stand by my risky Oscar picks. There will be upsets and bloodshed at this year's broadcast, m'friends. Okay, maybe not bloodshed, but definitely upsets, and I totally called all of them.

No comments: