Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What do I get, exactly?

I Got My Ass Kicked By Someone In Fall Out Boy...



Add to My Profile

Fall Out Boy was playing another totally rockin' jam-filled show when Pete Wentz jumped off stage and started fighting with the security. You can watch the video if you want, although there really isn't much to see, and it would have been so much sweeter if one of the security guys would have snapped him in half with their teeth in front of all the 15 year old boys and girls who worship him. Unfortunately, gangly Wentz was all fists and elbows and then jumped onstage, grabbed the mic, and said "That's what you get for fucking with my friends!" and then ran away. So...if you F with Pete Wentz or his friends, you get a flying tackle when you aren't looking, a slap on the ass, and a single tear, before he scurries away.

For good measure, let me do this...

PETE WENTZ IS GAY
PETE WENTZ IS GAY
PETE WENTZ IS GAY
PETE WENTZ IS GAY

Not because I think his actions are "gay" - only becauase that is one of the most searched phrases on the web, so I want to make sure we are getting some hits when confused prepubescent emo boys go searching for their one true love online. You know the dude has been a bottom at least once before, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no, I missed my hubby play