Thursday, January 4, 2007

Tyrese transforms into a pre-natal child abuser.



As "bad puns as headlines" day rolls on, I am honored to bring you this delightful news: Tyrese punched his baby-mama! Best part, the baby isn't even born yet! When I first caught wind of this news, I thought he punched her in the stomach, which would have been totally too far. You do NOT punch pregnant women in the stomach while the baby is still living in there...unless the bitches REALLY deserve it (for example, if a pregnant woman asked me to give her my seat on the bus, WHACK...right in the baby). But he just punched her in the arm and the thigh. I don't know what people are getting so worked up about. He clearly was just warning the bitch...keep it up, and i'll punch you in the baby. The thigh and arm are clearly warning punches.

Tyrese is stressed out anyway, y'all. He's working on the Transformers movie that's got everyone on the planet in super-nerd mode. Sometimes the best way to relieve stress is to punch a pregnant lady. Don't tell me you never have...

Source

No comments: