Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tyra, you so crazy!



Here comes Tyra! Oh hell-to-the-no you didn't call her fat! Bitch is gonna tear shit up on her show on Thursday! I'm calling in sick to work just to watch it. Ok, that's a lie, but the sad truth is...I want to. I pretty much support and agree with everything Tyra is saying, but...it is funny to hear Tyra say it. I'm not making fun of her because she has put on some weight, I'm making fun of her because bitch is crazy and can create fake tears better than anyone I have ever seen. If you are living the high life (read: unemployed) please tune in to the Tyra show tomorrow and let me know how it went.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I am taping the episode. I will swing by sometime this weekend to drop off the tape. SO GOOD!

Mitch said...

Will someone slap a jelly donut in that bitch's mouth? Fuckin' A!

Anonymous said...

Tyra ended her tyrant with the ever so classy phrase, "Kiss my fat ass!!!!"

Gary Lee said...

hey gals and guy . . found you through buzzfeed . . couldn't agree with you more . . she Kah-RazZZZy!

bogi666 said...

Nothing wrong with being to cry on demand, it can be helpful especially before a judge.