Wednesday, January 17, 2007

That's a 33 year old vagina on that dirty stairwell!



When you are a supermodel, there is very little you need to worry about. Do I have my endless supply of coke so I can stay rail thin forever? CHECK! Do I have a cracked out boyfriend/fiance/whatever to take attention off my wicked little drug habbit? CHECK! Do I spend my birthday rubbing my vagina on a dirty stairwell? YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I DO! Or...That's how Kate Moss decided to celebrate her 33rd birthday. She also dug up her dead sheepdog that she had as a wee-supermodel and decided to wear it as a coat. Yet she still manages to come off looking better than most of the sluts we have stateside...but at least our celebrity vagina is only touching the finest of leather interiors! Take that, Moss!

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. general health Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol