Friday, January 26, 2007

She's not skinny, she's blonde y'all



Let me first apologize for deeming this "gossip-worthy", as this is a little known thing that i like to call "fact". Perhaps all y'all haters have heard of that word? People are making fun Mary-Kate Olsen today because her rep is saying that she has not fallen off the "eating wagon" and relapsed back into anorexia, and her friend has chimed in with this little bit of TRUTH:

“The blonde hair she has now makes her look skinny.”


Um, obviously. This is not "news" people. It has been well-known since the beginning of time that not only do blondes have more fun, but they are also the skinniest (and therefore best, and most popular) bitches on the block. I said I wasn't going to do this. I wanted to keep up the anonymity that the blog world so easily allows us, but to prove this point, I will share some pictures of myself. So, behold:

Here is Girl #1 as a brunette:



I know, I'm really insanely pretty, but could stand to lose a few. So I dyed my hair blonde, and:



If blonde hair makes you look skinny, a blonde mullet makes you look fabulous! Aren't I RADIANT???!!!! THINLY RADIANT, AT THAT??

4 comments:

Anne said...

I gotta say, I don't think she looks that much thinner! I think the blond hair is awful and makes her look like Donatella Versace, but I don't think she's that much thinner.

However, is there a fashion rehab center in LA? B/c I'm not feelin' that wool blanket thing.

Anonymous said...

Dammit!! All this time I simply needed some Clairol Nice And Easy hair dye. Well, I guess I just wasted $30/month on the YMCA. Son of a bitch.

nic said...

You my girl friend #1 are a riot!

Kate said...

I want to be her.