Monday, January 8, 2007

Round it up...

Wow. I did a significant amount of work today. At my job, that is. It feels strange...working and not blogging. Don't worry, I'll be back in full effect tomorrow. Here's a bit of a wrap up to help you cope with the lack of posts...


Nothing really special about this. Just Vivica A. Fox looking like an asshole, via Crunk & Disorderly.

Angelina Jolie thinks Madonna's adoption was totally lame, while her adoptions continue to rule. A Socialite's Life.

Lohan is released from the hospital, less one pesky appendix. (TMZ) TMZ also has gripping, groundbreaking footage of Lindsay walking outside and telling the camera man to leave her alone. The monumental footage than cuts to a black car driving away, which may or may not contain Lohan and/or her appendix.

Zahara Jolie-Pitt is two today, and David Bowie is friggin 60!

And Finally, I am OH-SO-EXCITED for the premire of "I love New York" tonight on VH1. My boyfriend...not so excited to watch this with me. I don't really understand why not. The "woman" lists her vag as her most treasured possession!

2 comments:

Molly said...

we totally watched "i love new york". and it was my boyfriend's idea. my boyfriend, who, incidentally feels the need to suddenly join the air force. but that is a tale for another day. bravo on this blog, it is excellent.


loves!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed the premiere of I Love New York!! Damn!