Thursday, January 4, 2007

A Prarie Home Appendix!



Ok...That headline doesn't even make sense...

Faithful TGG readers, I have some real sad news...Lindsay Lohan...*sniffle*, wow this is harder than I thought. L-Lindsay Lohan...oh god...had her appendix out. SWEET DEAR LORD WHY! WHY LINDSAY LOHAN? COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN ME? OR THE LITTLE LOHAN THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!? I don't know if I can live in a world where a god so malicious, so cruel, would hurt our dear, dear Lindsay Lohan. Here's hoping she will make an adequite recovery, and get back to making movies, which (and I think I speak for all of us here) is the only thing I live for. I continue my life for the sole purpose of watching Lindsay Lohan in such magical works as Herbie Fully Loaded and the delightful The Parent Trap.

Godspeed, Lindsay Morgan Lohan, may the angels carry your appendix to heaven!

source

No comments: