Monday, January 15, 2007

Please don't hold your pee to win a Wii...



Okay, this Wii craze has officially gone too far. Kids throwing stuff at their tv is funny, people straight up dying...ok, it's still a little funny...but SAD! Some lady was trying to win a Nintendo Wii by partaking in a contest hosted by some radio station called "Hold your wee for a wii". The contestants were given large quantities of water and told to "hold it", with the last person holding it, deemed the winner. Details have yet to be released, but a lady died from water intoxication (SO THAT'S WHY LOHAN HAS SWITCHED TO WATER!!!). While water intoxication may sound like a totally awesome way to get wasted (I liken it to getting drunk off Robitussin like the Mormons do, or those lame ass oxygen bars), I would not suggest you try, because you might die like the lady who tried to win the Wii. I like my Nintendo Wii, but I wouldn't die for it. I mean, it's not a Super Nintendo or anything...

No comments: