Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pink drowned her dog, y'all.




According to Splash News Pink's dog, Elvis, drowned in her pool. I'm not sure when this happened exactly, as Splash isn't really revealing its sources, and I thought Pink was currently on tour with Justin Timberlake, doing all sorts of crazy shit, but apparently Pink left to run an errand and left the dog in the backyard. She came back and found her dog floating in the pool. Aw, that's too bad. But...you're telling me this lazy-ass dog couldn't paddle his way to the side of the pool? Sources say "She tried to see if he could be resuscitated, but there was no luck. She was devistated." Ha! Pink tried to give the dog mouth-to-mouth! Oh man, I can't be mean about this...I feel bad for that little dog! The real kicker here is that I feel worse for Pink and her dead dog, than I do for Lindsay Lohan.

We're pulling for you Pink! It will be a long, hard road getting over your faithful companion, but we know you can do it! Lindsay Lohan...sorry, the same can't be said for you. You will most likely fail.

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

There's nothing about this story that I believe. 1. Pink is a huge animal rights activist. 2. Dogs can swim. What the hell kind of dog wouldn't swim?!