Friday, January 12, 2007

My cats are fatter, and I have two of them.



OK - Please allow me a moment to digress from the world of celebrity. I have two twin cats. Their names are Holden and Humbert, and they both weight over 20 lbs. Each. Those of you who have met my cats know that they are forces to be reckoned with. For those of you who haven't met my cats, I shall post pictures of them when I get home. Anyway, the fat cat above is Hercules. He weighs 20 lbs. and got stuck in a doggy door somewhere in Oregon. Best part...it wasn't even his house. This fatty was roaming the streets looking for food, and he was trying to get into a house through a doggy door to eat from their never ending supply of food.

I respect this cat.

But my cats are just as fat, if not moreso, and if I let them roam the streets, eating whatever they pleased, you better believe they would each weigh about 40 lbs, and probably would kill people and eat them. My cats are so fat, that when I moved into a new house, my roommate who had never seen them before woke up, opened the door to her room and literally screamed because they were both standing at her door staring at her. I can't wait to go home and share them with you!

Click here to see a video of the cat.

Thanks DListed!!!

2 comments:

Jellybean Sunshine said...

OMG. that cat looks like garfield. it's really uncanny and scary. i can testify that both holden and humbert are fat as hell. their shedded fur weighs 20 lbs.

Anonymous said...

Yes, your cats is a fat. Although their faces are smaller than that cat's face.