Friday, January 19, 2007

IT'S ALMOST HERE!




If you are like me, you have been anxiously awaiting the emancipation of Liza Minelli and David Gest from the shackles of a fake marriage. Well, wait no more! Actually...wait a couple more weeks but then, that's right! Liza Minelli and David Gest will soon be officially bachelorettes once again! According to this, it seems like the two...beards? will quietly divorce within a couple weeks. The only thing I'm sad about is the quietness of it all, I prefer a bloody, raging battle when it comes to divorces, but I'll gladly take this. The two most attractive people on the planet will soon be up for grabs once again! I just can't decide which one I would rather be with. The closeted cry baby or the raging alcoholic? They both are such fantastic options! I think I'm going to go with Liza, if for nothing else, for this:

No comments: