Friday, January 26, 2007

"I Love New York" update

I must be honest, I was very excited to see "I Love New York", the spin-off of "Flavor of Love". I watched the premire, had mixed feelings, and have not watched the show again. However, I just caught the following clip, thanks to the lovely folks over at Crunk and Disorderly, and I'm going to have to start watching this trash again. This dude gets so emotional (baby), he cries and throws himself down some stairs. SO. GOOD. Please enjoy:



"I know that when I go home and any time that I leave from here man, anything can happen to me. And it happened to Tupac and it happened to Biggie."

1 comment:

Hieronymous Cock said...

Personally I just watch the show for Mr. Boston, a guy that sounds like a Kennedy but is apparently jewish. Chance will probably win though.