Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who still cares about this? A show of hands, please.



I really don't know what side to pick in the Britney V. K-Fed battle anymore. On the one hand, K-Fed is trash, but on the other hand, so is Britney. Britney seems like a pretty awful parent, but K-Fed did too until he got his moneys taken away via divorce. Hard to say which side is better, but the plot thickens in this saga that I'm quickly caring less and less about with each passing second. But, people like to hear about this. Why? Because it makes them feel better about their own lives:

“'Kevin says that Britney offered him $10 million to walk away from their marriage and to relinquish custody of their kids, but he just laughed. Then she came back with $20 million which he turned down too,' a source told the tab 'Now he says she’s offering a whopping $25 million, and that’s her final offer. He told her to take a hike! He loves his two little boys, and there’s no way he’s going to disappear from their lives.'”


Whatever. Here is a message to K-Fed and/or Britney: Give me $20 and I will stop writing about you. Forever. With one exception. I will post pictures of Jayden James when they finally surface. I really wonder what that baby looks like. I bet he has an arm or a vagina growing out of his head.

Source

No comments: