Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How do you get a gay out of the closet?



Easy! Just call them a faggot! I can't believe I didn't think of that one. That's what got Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight out of the closet. He said on the Ellen show that he wasn't even planning on coming out of the closet until he heard that little term of endearment come out of co-star Isaiah Washington's mouth. I'm sure T.R. Knight thought to himself, "You know what...I like the sound of that word! I'M GAY Y'ALL! CALL PEOPLE MAGAZINE!" I'm really confused about this turn of events. How does being called a faggot inspire you to come out? Are we supposed to feel bad that he had to come out, as he was obviously content with his closeted lifestyle? Or is he telling us to run around and drop the new and improved F-bomb at anyone that we think is a closet-case in hopes that they will see the light and come out? I'm the biggest hag you'll ever meet and not a-one of my gay friends have come out for this reason. Guide me, T.R. Knight...I'm so confused.

Source

No comments: