Thursday, January 18, 2007

How can we communicate if you don't hear what I say?



In a bit of happier news, I would like to announce that T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle (no...that is not a mini-Mariah above, that is a FORMER XSCAPE MEMBER) are expecting a child and engaged! Holy crap, Xscape was a great group. Please check out the video below, which includes, but is not limited to, interpretive dancing in the shadows, sweet acrylics, borderline lesbian fashion, and one of the best slow jams EVER!

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about that song. That was my jam back in the day. I am pretty sure I just rocked the cube farm like it had never been rocked before. That's right secretary that sits next to me, that was a little Xscape kicking fo real ya'll. So good, so good.