Friday, January 5, 2007

Get Behind Me, Manson!



Page Six is reporting that Marilyn Manson and his wife Dita Von Teese are splitting up. If they can't make it, what hope do the rest of us have? I call next-ies on Manson. You know he's probably sweet in the sack, until it's over and he starts crying, as all those goth-types do. I would still bone him though, because boning celebrities is awesome. At least, that's what Carlos Mencia told me when he "courted" me. And by courted me, I mean led me into a gas station bathroom and did things to me that I really don't care to mention...

Um...while I try to forget that part of my life...here is a clip of Dita Von Teese on the most recent cycle of America's Next Top Model. Watching the lanky twins try to be sexy is most entertaining...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats a clip from my youTube account!

Kick ass!

I check your blog every day for stuff to make me laugh. I'm glad I uploaded something that caught your eye enough to be linked to your site.

And I too thought it was disturbing to see the skinny virgins try to be sexy. Disturbing and hilarious as well.

Girl #1 said...

that is awesome!! thanks for reading the blog! and for posting that clip!!!