Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Diseasedie and the Nottie?



Here is a picture of Paris Hilton and whoever the hell* plays the ugly one on the set of her new movie "The Hottie and the Nottie". While the film has gone to great lengths to make Paris Hilton the attractive one, and the other one all hideously ugly...I'm gonna put money on the fact that most people would take the Nottie over Paris Hilton's diseased ass. The Nottie may not look that great, but you know she would never leave you with violently uncomfortable dieseases like the other one would.

Source

*And if you really must know, the Nottie is played by Christine Lakin. Yep, I don't know who that is, nor do I care. In fact, this is the last time I'll ever state the name of someone that I don't care about. Remember that, bitches.

No comments: