Monday, January 22, 2007

BABIES!




Sometimes being a cynical asshole can prove to be too much, even for someone like me, who has been hating on things since birth. When the weight of the world comes down, and it seems as if there are only stupid jerk faces occupying the planet, I like to try and focus what little positive energy remains on a cute baby. Unfortunately for me, I have far too much rage, so my joy at seeing a cute baby quickly turns to violence. Now, I would never actually harm a baby, but I definitely talk about it. Things like:

"Oh my God, That baby is so cute I want to punch it in the face."

"Sweet Jesus, I could take that baby and throw it through a window, it is so cute."

"My dear lord, I wish I could punt that baby like a football, its cuteness overwhelms me so!"

Things of that nature. So, with that being said, here is Peter Sarsgaard and Maggie Gyllenhaal's baby Ramona. This baby is so cute I could stab it in the eyes with a knife. Not really though.

3 comments:

#1 roommate said...

i deal with cuteness much the same way... with anger. however i focus mine on not just the baby but the family as a whole. i want to straight up punch them all.

Jellybean Sunshine said...

i saw an snl skit with peter sarsgaard sars guards and it made me laugh, so i like all his babies.

nichole said...

Ramona is a sweet little fatty! And totally adorable. Before I read your post I didn't know who that guy was...it doesn't look like Peter at all.