Thursday, January 11, 2007

99 problems but a B ain't one...because i will HIT THAT BITCH.



MediaTakeOut.com (no link directly provided because they have some L-O-U-D jams on their website that will allow everyone around you to know that you aren't doing work. you're welcome!) has recieved an "email" from "Beyonce's assistant" claiming that Jay-Z hits a bitch.

Here is the email:

I wanted to bring this to MediaTakeOut.com because I know how you all like to put stuff out no matter what it is. So I felt that I should expose Jay for the ugly [EXPLETIVE] he is.

Seems that for a while he's had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Now I've never seen him just flat out strike Bee, but too many times have I seem him shove and push her.

At first I thought that it was just a little horse play thing between the two - but once I saw how embarrassed Bee was to be man-handled in the front of me in St. Tropez - I realized that it was no joke.

I've been [Beyonce's assistant] and friend for a while now and I've always wanted to say something but I never felt it was my place. He treats Beyonce like she's an object and not a person. The [EXPLETIVE] should be happy that a beautiful woman finally wants and loves his ugly [EXPLETIVE] for more than just what's in his pockets.


And then they posted this video of Jay-Z supposedly pushing a girl in the face. But...we never really see the "girl's" face...we just see a ponytail. So it could be a dude...we don't know.

If you ask me, I bet it is the other way around. I bet it is Beyonce that is doing the abusing...Things is going sweet for Jay-Z, the same can't be said about Beyonce. Everyone hates her, and she's taking it out on Jay-Z - Liza Minelli V. David Guest style! Didn't you see the Ring The Alarm video? SHE CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's not a real video, it's from a Jay Z DVD and was staged. I don't think jigga would put a bitch down like that.